Dri-Eaz LGR 7000XLi
Dri-Eaz LGR 7000XLi
Advanced LGR Performance
the performance barriers as the new category leader, the LGR 7000XLi
removes more water than any other dehumidifier in its category! Want to
unlock the true potential of LGR performance for your business? Look to
the LGR 7000XLi from Dri-Eaz.
To achieve the 7000's amazing
performance, Dri-Eaz engineers developed the Advanced Crossflow
Technology to maximize energy utilization. At the same time, the unit's
built-in sensors constantly monitor real time performance data to
automatically calculate ideal operating parameters - such as fan speed
and cycle duration - in real-time.
The astounding thing about the
7000 is its XL category-busting performance in a unit that matches the
size of an Evolution at only 102 pounds! With its outstanding
performance at AHAM and saturation, plus 40% better low-grain
performance than competitive units, the 7000 is truly the top performer.
LGR 7000XLi control panel displays inlet and outlet temp and RH in real
time. No obscure codes are used here! Plain English text (and three
other languages) provide clear operational information.
greatly simplifies cleaning and maintenance. Simply remove four bolts
and the cover easily lifts off to fully expose the coils and the heat
exchange block for cleaning.
The 7000XLi includes a built-in humidistat for set-and-forget humidity level control.
- Advanced Crossflow Technology maximizes efficiency even in low grain environments. Ensures best performance across range.
- Self-monitoring system. Built-in sensors monitor performance perameters allowing for automatic fan speed adjustments.
- Built-in humidistat and plain-English control panel messages
large-capacity pump basin – more than enough to handle the water from
an unintentional defrost that might occur after a power outage or other
- Ergonomic design. Handle 2 in. taller for easier use on stairs, folds down for storage.Integrated cord and hose storage.
- Versatile application – standard 12 in. ductable outlet.
rotomolded housing – practically indestructible – resists dents and
dings – stackable for storage – saves room in warehouse.